NONPROFIT CFO CONSULTING SERVICES
Help with Running Your Nonprofit Organization, Raising your capacity, and Improving your Accounting Systems.
Funding. Budgeting. Compliance.
As a not-for-profit organization you may find you need the support and guidance of a CFO or Director of Finance — but cannot afford the cost to hire one full-time. We can help. Our CFO outsourcing services are designed to support you with the right amount of accounting oversight so you can make better decisions, focus on your mission and core competencies, and get control over your finances.
With CFO Selections® as your partner, you can rest assured knowing an experienced executive is supervising and improving the financial side of your organization.
Nonprofit CFO Consulting Services Include:
- Managing investments & reporting
- Grant reporting
- Cash flow projection and expense reduction
- Board/Audit committee governance, reporting, and support
- Budget preparation and management
- Payout planning
- Coordination of audits
- Direct and indirect expense allocations
- Reporting and tracking of multiple funds and restrictions within an organization
- Tax preparation including forms 990, 990PF, 990-T, and federal excise taxes
- Government contract reporting
- Risk and controls assessment
- Measurement of performance and success
- Updates to IT Systems and Processes