CFO CONSULTING SERVICES
Help with Running Your Business, Improving your Accounting Systems, and Hiring a Full-Time CFO
Our CFOs provide part time, interim, and project-based financial expertise to small and medium-sized businesses. In general, the work they do is focused on business and financial strategy; our CFOs know how to use the tools of accounting and finance to help business owners make the best possible decisions.
Our team includes CFOs with experience in diverse industries and all stages of business including startup, high growth, turnaround, and simple to complex M&A. We know how to identify the key issues to your company, prioritize them for you, and execute for results that are measurable.
If you are looking for a permanent, full-time CFO, our Search Group can assist you in finding the perfect fit for your business. CFO Selections is a retained search firm specializing in the placement of executive, senior, and middle management team leaders exclusively in the areas of accounting and finance. We work with all industries and with organizations ranging in size from small, emerging companies to Fortune 500 firms, both privately and publicly held. We have placed hundreds of accounting and finance professionals in Pacific Northwest companies and nationally.
Listed below are just some of the customizable services we can offer you. To discuss your specific needs with a CFO Selections partner, please call or email us.
Startup and Emerging Company Support
Setting up your company’s financial processes correctly will save time and prevent headaches down the road. Let us help you set up your business correctly from the beginning.
- Financial discipline and controls that really work
- Business plan creation and update
- Appropriate procedures and processes
Business Modeling, Forecasting, Metrics and Analysis
How do you know if your business is on-track? We can help with planning, modeling and forecasting, and then measure the progress using metrics designed around your company’s needs.
- Business plan financial projections and forecasting
- Budgets and tactical operations estimates
- New business or product modeling
- Financial model creation and sensitivity analysis
- Business/Product modeling and analysis
- Business metric development
Cash Management, Treasury, and Banking
Our financial experts can track where the money goes and help you manage the flow of cash.
- Cash flow analysis
- Establishment and/or review of banking relationships
- Analysis of cash management, fees, and costs
- Loan and credit line negotiation
- Metrics and monitoring tools
Acquisition, Sale, and Due Diligence Services
Buying a business or selling your own can be a complicated, time-consuming process that takes you away from your company’s day-to-day business. Our executives have experience in evaluating companies for purchase and preparing companies for sale, providing guidance during every stage of the process.
- Commercial due diligence and evaluation
- Exit strategy development and support
- Target identification
- Pre-due diligence support
- Deal structure and negotiations
- Professional services referrals and network
Profit Improvement Planning and Restructuring
When your bottom line needs improvement, CFO Selections executives can provide an objective view of your company’s needs and where changes can be made without jeopardizing your company’s vision or values.
- Cost analysis and reorganization support
- Expense reduction programs
- Vendor analysis and negotiations
- Outsourcing analysis, planning and implementation
- Alternative scenario modeling and sensitivity analysis
- Mentoring and coaching for your current accounting department
- Training on best practices where needed
- Retained search conducted by our highly experienced search team
- Backed up by our proprietary database of financial executives, developed over 15 years in the search business
- Needs assessment, creation of position description & recruitment strategy, candidate sourcing, and candidate evaluation